|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This basic quiche recipe is easy to make and endlessly customizable. Versatile quiche can be enjoyed at breakfast, 午餐, 或者晚餐时间, 是在馅饼锅里的一顿完整的饭. While the original quiche Lorraine is made without 奶酪, this version loosens up the rules a little. 它可以 为您量身定制 and dietary needs, while incorporating vegetables and 蛋白质 当你选择. Since quiche can be served warm or at room temperature, and it's also a great make-ahead dish you can pack for 野餐.
取决于你的时间表, quiche can be made with a 自制的 crust or with refrigerated or frozen prepared 派皮. 无论你选择哪条路, it is important to pre-bake the crust for a perfectly browned and crispy crust.
"This quiche was easy, creamy, and delicious. 我用了一些切碎的培根做的, 葡萄番茄切片, 葱, 加点甜椒, 和切达干酪. The filling was well-seasoned and mine was perfectly baked (in the blind-baked crust) in 50 minutes." —戴安娜Rattray
将派皮放入9英寸的烤盘中. 如果使用 自制的地壳ca88手机版登录, prepare it according to the recipe, roll it out, place in the pan and flute the edges. 然后, chill the shaped 派皮 for at least 30 minutes to prevent shrinking while blind baking in the next step. 如果使用 frozen 派皮, thaw and prepare according to package directions.
Blind bake the 派皮 by pre-heating oven to 375 F. Line the pie dough with parchment paper and weigh down with 饼重量 或干豆. Bake until the edges are lightly browned, about 15-20 minutes.
将烤箱温度降至350华氏度. In a 大 bowl, whisk together the 鸡蛋, 全脂牛奶, 奶油, 盐, and pepper.
Fold in up to one 杯 of your favorite 粉碎或崩溃 奶酪.
Fold in up to two 杯 of your choice of add-ins. Here diced 火腿 and chopped blanched broccoli were used. Most quiche add-ins should be pre-cooked and can still be warm when mixing into the egg filling. Be sure to gently pat dry any add-ins before mixing into the quiche to avoid excess moisture.
Pour the quiche filling into the blind-baked 派皮. Bake the quiche until the center is just set, about 45 to 55 minutes.
If the crust seems to be browning too quickly and the center is not yet set, use a 派皮盾 or square of foil with the center removed to prevent the edges from over-browning. The quiche is done when the center is set and golden in color.
Cool for at least 15 minutes on a wire rack before cutting.
乳蛋饼 can be served warm, or at room temperature.
- The pre-baked crust can be made up to 3 days ahead of time, then cooled and covered tightly in the refrigerator until ready to fill.
- How to make quiche the night before serving:烤乳蛋饼，完全冷却. 盖上盖子，放入冰箱保存. To serve at room temperature remove from the refrigerator 1 hour prior to serving. To serve warm, reheat in a 350 F oven for 8 minutes.
- Replace the 全脂牛奶 and 奶油 with 1 杯 of half-and-half.
- 菠菜乳蛋饼: 炒 spinach until wilted and season as desired. Drain off the excess moisture before folding into the quiche mixture.
- 火腿奶酪乳蛋饼: Use 2 杯 diced cooked 火腿 and 1 杯 shredded Swiss 奶酪.
- 西兰花和奶酪乳蛋饼: Use 2 杯 of blanched, chopped broccoli and 1 杯 shredded cheddar 奶酪. Be sure to remove any extra moisture from the broccoli before folding into the quiche mixture.
- 培根、奶酪和洋葱乳蛋饼: 1杯脆碎的培根 and sauté an onion until translucent. Mix into the egg mixture along with 1 杯 of shredded pepper jack 奶酪.
- 洛林糕: 1杯脆碎的培根, 炒洋葱配新鲜百里香, 再加一杯格鲁耶尔碎奶酪. 拌入乳蛋饼混合物中.
- 如何储存吃剩的乳蛋饼: Leftover quiche should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator and used within 3 days.
- 如何冷冻乳蛋饼: 完全凉爽的烤乳蛋饼, then cover tightly with plastic wrap and aluminum foil and freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw in the refrigerator or on the counter, remove the plastic wrap and foil and bake at 350 F for 20-25 minutes.
Shredded or crumbled 奶酪s work best in a quiche.
Can I use milk instead of 奶油 for quiche?
This recipe calls for part milk and part 奶油. You can use only milk, but be sure to use whole, not skim milk.
完成后, the quiche crust should be golden brown and it will look set, 中间有轻微的摆动. Use a knife with a thin blade to test the quiche. Insert the knife in a spot about halfway between the center and the crust. 洗出来应该是干净的. If there is wet quiche mixture clinging to the knife, bake it for a few minutes longer and re-test.